At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We’ve established ourselves as a leading developer of creative software solutions for enabling the cashless society. If you are a highly-skilled Project Manager, then get ready to join our company. We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We are looking for an organized, creative, and process driven colleague to be welcomed to our team.
In the context of our recent acquisition in Ingenico we are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to lead the multi-year international transformation program of our Middle Office (Order Management, Master Data, on-boarding orchestration and merchant billing). The position will be reporting to the Head of Business Support Applications and to the Program Executive Steering Committee.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
You’ll be responsible within the 3 pillars of the organization:
- Product readiness: by ensuring that the technical/IT delivery is compliant with requirements
- Operational readiness: by ensuring the processes, customer service teams, etc. can support the new solution serving as best our clients’ needs
- Commercial readiness: by ensuring that commercial impacts are managed, aligned with the project strategy
You will be required to interact with other project managers who’ll report to you, located in multiple countries and business divisions, developing long term relationships that lead to efficient delivery. You will have to make trade off decisions between quality, costs, resources, scope, timing and risks keeping in mind the strategic view of Worldline. Daily activities will include closely interaction with the project managers, business units, and country managers. You should solve project issues, oversee and direct the delivery teams, manage conflicts within the different groups of stakeholders or other programs/projects.
Signs of success
Skills we can’t do without:
- You develop, implement, and maintain project initiatives that guarantee business objectives
- You develop project assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- You maintain quality standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- You lead multiple delivery teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- You handle budget and funding channels for maximum productivity
- At least 7 years of proven experience in large program management (>3 Mln € or more than 6,000 M.D.);
- Customer oriented with respect to external/internal clients and suppliers. Competent in managing relationships with 3rd parties;
- Leadership skills, a born negotiator;
- Proven experience with the conception and execution of project plans;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations, team meetings, contact with all staff and clients as well as members of the management team;
- Practical experience and knowledge of program management required in:
- Business case management;
- Planning and control;
- Financials tracking;
- Project closure and handover;
- Project review/evaluation;
- Risk management;
- Quality management;
- Procurement management;
- Contract management;
- Creating and leading a project/program team;
- Change Management;
- Fluency in English;
- Knowledge of electronic payment industry would be an advantage.
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, 32 days’ annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.